ITAM Summer School 2016 offers you the following benefits:
- Experience the cultural richness resulting from the merging of ancient civilizations.
- Understand the historical influences on institutional structures in Mexico.
- Gain insight into Mexico’s vast opportunities and complexities.
- Analyze economic challenges and business opportunities in sectors that are globally competitive.
- Appreciate Mexico´s relevance for pursuing economic policy or business opportunities in other emerging countries.
- Examine the way in which economic and social conditions in emerging economies affects business strategies.
- Learn Spanish and Inmerse Yourself in am Extraordinary Culture
1) Discussions with successful local business groups.
2) City tours, sightseeing and cultural tourism.
3) New friends, great Mexican food, and lots of fun!
- Debate Mexico´s impact upon its neighboring country, the United States.
- Study business opportunities resulting from financial innovation.
- Visualize the importance of transforming high-impact sectors to jump-start growth in emerging economies.
- Discuss the relative strength of the family-business structure that is prevalent in Mexico as well as their challenges to scale up operations.
- Identify large underperforming or bottle-neck industries that have significant spillover effects on the economy: energy, Telecommunications.
Derechos Reservados © ITAM, 2015. Río Hondo No. 1, Col. Progreso Tizapán, México, D.F., México, 01080 Tel. +52 (55) 5628 4000